Pella's Bird Pack®
Pella's exclusive Bird Pack® design utilizes a weight shift system to dramatically improve balance and comfort in the field. Walking miles with all of the necessary gear is made much easier with the design and carrying ability of Pella's Bird Pack. It's no longer necessary to put up with back strain and pain with the special ergonomic design of this product. No other upland vest incorporates a lumbar treatment that so closely resembles a back brace.
Sizes M/L, XL/2X
- Built in weight distribution system transfers loaded weight to the shoulders and to a specially designed lumbar pad with inserted stays (just like a back brace).
- Rugged khaki twill is lightweight, yet extremely tough.
- Over 250 square inches of blaze orange pockets and accents for visibility and safety.
- Padded shoulder straps are adjustable for ease of load-carrying.
- Extra-large front or side-loading, blood-proof game bag expands when needed.
- Combination front pockets are designed to allow easy, continual access to shells and other items.
- Two-way adjustable waist belt.
- Rear rucksack can hold water bladder and other needs.
- Webbing on front suspenders can be used for a guide for water bladder hose.
- Two elasticized water bottle pockets on each side.
- D-rings for accessories.
- Rear compression straps combine to cinch up garment profile slightly in back, and also to hold unneeded jackets, etc.
- Adjustable sizing for wearing over various garments, depending on conditions.
- Machine washable.
- Made in U.S.A. in our Iowa factory.
Style No. 330-KO Khaki/Orange